WILL MY JEWELLERY TARNISH?
With proper love and care, your new jewellery will remain tarnish resistant. Our Jewelry is made with a range of high-quality materials including: Gold Fill, Sterling Silver, Cubic Zirconia crystals and Freshwater Pearls. To learn more about how to care for your jewellery to prevent tarnish click here.
What is gold filled jewellery?
Gold filled jewelry is jewellery made of a base metal that is covered with a layer of gold by mechanical bonding, which is much thicker and more durable than gold plating. It is often used as a less expensive alternative to solid gold jewelry.
HOW DO I MEASURE MY RING SIZE?
To measure your ring size, you can use the following methods:
- Measure with a strip of paper: Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, marking where the paper meets. Measure the length and compare it to a ring size chart.
- Measure with a ring: Use a ring that fits the finger you want to measure, and measure its diameter (inside circumference) using a ruler. Compare it to a ring size chart.
- Visit a jeweler: Have a professional jeweler measure your finger for the most accurate measurement.
Note: Keep in mind that finger size can change due to temperature, humidity, and time of day. Measure your finger at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm for the most accurate result.
Can I wear my items in the shower?
Yes, you can!💛 However, we do recommend taking them off and following our care guide instructions to keep your new jewellery looking good as long as possible.
how can I take care of my new jewellery?
To take care of new jewellery, follow these tips:
- Store jewellery separately to prevent scratching or tangling.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to water, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Clean your jewellery now and then with a soft cloth and mild soap.
- Keep jewellery away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Click here to read more on how to take care of your new jewellery.
How Long After Ear Piercing Can I Change Earrings?
Typically, it's recommended to wait 6-8 weeks before changing ear piercings to allow sufficient time for healing. It's best to consult with a professional piercer for specific aftercare instructions and to ensure the healing process is complete before making any changes.