Alliance of HOS Terms & Conditions
Please read this page in its entirety before accepting to enter Alliance of HOS.
To become a partner of Alliance of HOS, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must be registered with an ABN to receive payments
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms
- Own your own social media accounts
- Must live and have a registered address in AUS
- Public Setting on your Social Media Accounts
As being a part of Alliance of HOS you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes HOS products
- Promote your unique promo code to generate sales and spread brand awareness
- At least one form of content (photo, video, etc) must be made including each item purchased using your ambassadors discount code. If this is not done within 30 days of purchasing the item, you will be liable to pay back the discount.
- Include our hashtag #hosdetails
As a partner of HOS you agree to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
- The Company reserves the right to request the removal or modification of any Ambassador content at its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may use text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines as per Australian Consumer Law.
The ambassador will be paid 20% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.
If you have any questions or need any help, please reach out to us we are more than happy to help - email@example.com